Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal- Have All the Fun, Friends, Food & Fascination You Can Handle...and Then Some
My daughter was diagnosed with childhood cancer at age 12.
That’s when everything changed.
Did you know that not traveling is one of many dying people’s greatest regrets?
Did you know that out of the 14,000 Make-A-Wishes granted each year, 10,000 are trips?
My daughter chose one, back to England, and that trip not only shone like a beacon of hope at the end of some really hellacious suffering (just the knowledge that you have a vacation booked is scientifically proven to positively impact your mental health), it also changed the trajectory of my own life.
One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. - Paulo Coelho
This is one of my favorite quotes and my daughter’s battle made me realize that anything can change for any one of us in the blink of an eye.
That's why it's now my mission to connect you to others and the destinations and experiences that thrill and transform you.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE
- Travel planning on your own is time consuming and often disappointing.
- Google "Italy foodie cruise" and almost 1.3 million search results come up- whew! Who has the time to sort through those?
- And with your other booking options, for any help or support, you're just a number at a frustrating call center - who wants that?
- With as much as you care about people, animals and the planet, you want to at least know about the more responsible and sustainable options out there.
You deserve real help & support from a real person.
THE TRAVEL SUPERHERO IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY
- The travel industry's unique.
- Between the online sites with their too good to be true"deals" (that stateroom under the 24 hour kitchen might have been okay back in your twenties, but certainly not now), and the MLMers masquerading as real travel agents, horror stories and distrust abound.
- I know you want to have elevated, enriching & exclusive experiences, to get any perks and promos available, and to experience the personal attention and service you're paying for (the cruise & tour lines pay travel agents commission to provide you that personal service so they don't have to- hence those anonymous call centers).
Really, we travel agents are the one exception to the old " if it sounds too good to be true, it is" rule.
I HAVE YOUR BACK SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PACK
So how do you know I'm the real deal...the good, old-fashioned travel agent who knows what she's doing, who can help ease your anxieties & who'll have your back so you can travel with unparalleled peace of mind?
Well you can...
- "Meet" me via one of the videos below...
- Check out where I've been quoted in the media (click here)
- Read testimonials from past clients (click here)
and then contact me with any questions or requests for information.
Meet me here:
If you'd rather hear me sing about it (I'm completely tone deaf!) watch this: